What role does doubt play in your life? Do you think of it as something to push aside and ignore or do you pursue your doubts to get answers? In this episode we examine the role of doubt for Christians, avoiding both extremes of refusing to engage with doubt as well as obsessing on it. Our goal is to face doubt honestly and ask God for help as we do the hard work of getting good answers.
- See Sean Kelly’s Off Script on Resting from Work
- Apologetics Class podcast episodes (on Restitutio)
- Releveant.com articles on doubt
- Unbelievable podcast with Justin Brierley
- William Lane Craig’s apologetics site: ReasonableFaith.org
- Craig Blomberg’s Historical Reliability of the Gospels
- Tim Keller’s book Reasons for God and Making Sense of God
- Intro music: “Protofunk” by Kevin MacLeod. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.