How do you deal with difficult people? Jesus teaches us that there’s nothing noteworthy about showing love to those who love us. Rather, he says we are to be like God who sends rain on the just and the wicked. He calls us to love annoying people, boring people, monopolizing people, vengeful people, shallow people, prideful people, and all other kinds of difficult people. We are not free to set our own artificial boundary on love, instead we must love without limits. Listen to this powerful message by Victor Gluckin, originally taught at Revive 2018. This sermon will challenge you to strengthen your relationship with God since he alone can sustain you with his love so you can freely love those who don’t love you back.
—— Links ——
- Listen to all the other messages from Revive 2018
- Find out more about pastor Victor Gluckin at his church website or follow him on Twitter
- Browse other Restitutio episodes with Victor Gluckin
- 115 Don’t Put It on a Cart
- 79 Proud of Our God
- 66: What I’ve Been Saved From
- 24: Now Is Our Time To Speak
- Intro music: “District Four” by Kevin MacLeod. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.