John McCave has faithfully served God as a minister for 36 years. In this interview he shares his story of how God brought him from a hardened tough guy to a humble servant, motivated by love. McCave also shares key insights he’s gained along the way, especially with regard to his wife, Mary without whose support he could never have succeeded. Although this interview is chock-full of fascinating first-hand accounts of what God has done in his life, McCave’s humility, more than anything else, shines through as an example for all of us.
Notes and Links:
- Watch McCave’s recent sermon from KingdomFest called “Yahweh, the Only God“
- Visit his ministry website at Christian Outreach Fellowships
- Order his book, Worship: God’s Desire for All Ages
- Take a look at our KingdomFest 2017 videos
- Intro music: “District Four” by Kevin MacLeod. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.