Jackie Hill-Perry used to dress like a boy to go out and pick up girls. She ended up in a long-term relationship with another woman, but then she came to a sudden realization that she was living a lie. She’s completely changed her life and now embraces her femininity and even got married to a man (Preston Perry). She’s a poet, a hip-hop artist, and a powerful speaker. This is her testimony. Warning! This episode contains sexually explicit content and is not appropriate for children.
- Watch”My Life as a Stud” on YouTube here and here.
- Listen to “The Art of Joy” album here
- Also, see a powerful piece about the conversation Adam and Eve may have had after the Fall
- Visit Jackie Hill-Perry’s official website at jackiehillperry.com
- More Restitutio posts about same-sex attraction
- Intro music: “District Four” by Kevin MacLeod. Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.